Search for the profile of a Technical Architect. The ideal candidate will manage projects concerning to the Automation sector.
At least 5 years’ experience in the role
- Guide automation and analytics teams to effectively leverage relevant best practices, policies and procedures and enable them to deliver substantial and lasting impact to the customer’s data hub;
- Collaborate with the strategy and business development team to put together solutions for clients, scale back efforts, supervice the pricing activity for each project, and work with the Commercials and Contract Management team to ensure that service supply contracts are aligned with the capabilities, scope and solution designed;
- Contribute to solution development, architecture and infrastructure design, technology creation and implementation activities;
- Define and incorporate modern software engineering practices at all phases of the development lifecycle;
- Serve as a trusted thought leader and business advisor to clients by helping them discover digitization opportunities. Identify opportunities and engage the right stakeholders to convert the opportunity into a revenue stream;
- Manage the day-to-day performance of development teams to deliver best-in-class service, meeting or exceeding all KPIs within budg
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in computer science, mathematics, statistics or physics;
- Experience in Agile and IT solution development guidance at all phases of SDLC, including development guidance for the business environment (software design, solution design, business analysis, understanding of a typical business application landscape);
- Experience in configuring DevOps and SecDevOps pipelines; • Excellent knowledge of the Data Governance and Data Ingestion framework (DQ, ETL, MDM, DV, data modeling);
- Excellent knowledge in creating and managing ETL solutions and ELT, Denodo, Informatica, MicroStrategy and Snowflake.
NICE TO HAVE
- TOGAF certification;
- Previous experience as Project Management with PMP / PRINCE 2 / Scrum certification.
Strong Problem Solving skills, excellent Team Working skills, excellent interpersonal skills, negotiation and understanding of business needs.
INTERNAL COMMUNITIES, where each technological family has one or more ICT trainers of reference, chosen from among our employees, who periodically assesses the technical and transversal skills of their colleagues, works in full synergy with the HR area and proposes continuous training courses through the Udemy platform and other customized training and certification initiatives on the professional growth of each employee.
PROXIMA NETWORK ACADEMY, offers highly professional training courses, with a technical/practical focus on ICT issues. Our Academy is aimed at young graduates and/or recent graduates in technical-scientific disciplines with a passion for the ICT world. Founded in 2016, it has achieved great success over the years, with over 200 students trained, certified and professionally inserted into the world of work. It is possible to take lessons in the classroom or remotely.
CAREER PATHS, Our growth paths reward commitment, talent and perseverance. We have a well-structured skills assessment and performance measurement system that allows the employee to grow with us.
FACTORIES, a cutting-edge workspace, designed and built to allow our professionals to work in the best possible conditions. With the Factory, we expand our competitive positioning and strengthen our strong identity devoted to innovation and the development of in-house solutions, services and projects.
Condividi questo annuncio!